Terms & Conditions - All Sites
1. All stored caravans / boats / cars / recreational vehicle must be secured as per the conditions of the insurance policy of the stored caravan / boat / car / recreational vehicle.
2. All personal effects and valuables must be removed from the caravans / boats/ cars/ recreational vehicle and the windows and doors to remain locked during the period on the site.
3. Wherever possible all gas bottles to be removed from the caravan / boat / recreational vehicle and no other noxious dangerous, hazardous or explosive goods are permitted.
4. All caravans / boats/ cars/ recreational vehicles must be insured and kept insured during the period of storage. The landlord has the right to inspect insurance certificates.
5. All caravans / boats / cars / recreational vehicles and the allocated plot area must be kept tidy and no litter left behind.
6. All caravans / boats / cars / recreational vehicles are to be parked correctly within the allocated plot.
7. No trading is permitted from the site, and caravans / boats / cars / recreational vehicles must not be offered or advertised for sale whilst on site.
8. Caravans / boats / cars / recreational vehicles must not be inhabited during the storage period time.
9. No major repairs are to be carried out on site (minor repairs may be carried out with the permission of the proprietor)
10. The annual rent is payable in advance, the proprietor has the right to alter the rent at any time by any amount by giving due notice to plot holder.
11. In the event of the storage fee being over due a “Legal Lien” will be attached to the caravan / boat / car / recreational vehicle and will remain in force until the arrears are settled in full or the “Lien” is other wise discharged.
12. In the event of a negative response to notification of the Lien, Legal action will be taken to sell the caravan / boat / car / recreational vehicle via The Tortes Interference with Goods Act 1977. The outstanding arrears will be deducted from the proceeds of the sale, as will any costs incurred. Any remaining balance will be retained to await your collection. The proprietor warrants that he / she will seek to attain the best price available on current market value.
13. The proprietor excludes all liability caused by vermin infestation, a recognised vermin regime is in place and is monitored regularly.
14. By entering into this agreement the plot holder warrants that he/she has both ownership and legal title in the stored goods namely the caravan / boat/ car/ recreational vehicle.
15. In the performance of this contract of bailment the proprietor with at all times act with due diligence in providing secure storage.
16. Refunds are given less 50%
17. The proprietor excludes all liability for loss or damaged by whatever cause where the means employed are in excess of the duty of due diligence.
18. Any changes to details provided by plot holder in this agreement must notify the proprietor without any undue delay.
19. Rent is due 1 month prior to the end of your agreed term.